Item Type: Toe separator
Size(L*W): 6 * 1.8cm/2.36 * 0.7inch
One size fits all. Detailed size please refer to the picture.
About the product:
1. Separate the thumb and other fingers effectively, NO overlap, NO not squeeze, to place big and pinky (little) toes in the correct position, and improve the strength of your toes. treat your bunion, Relieve your pain, reduce friction between your toes and enjoy walking again.
2. This toe separator can be worn discreetly under shoes, Can be worn in all kinds of shoes. Can be worn during both day and night time to hold your toes straight and alleviate discomfort. Provides extra support, removes tension, improves balance in the feet.
3. Made of safe material SEBS, SEBS is oxidized SBS, non-toxic, good stability, aging resistance, heat resistance, high elastic, no deformation after compression, comfortable wear. The product is washable and thus, reusable.
4. This toe separator is designed with soft material, skin-friendly, no tight to feet, to provide extra space between your toes and help to prevent the big and little toe moving inwards, towards the other toes, while the pinky toe joint is forced outwards. which makes walking more comfortable and relax.
5. Ultra-thin and light weight design, Fit securely, can be worn with most types of shoes: open-toed, high heels, athletic, orthopedic shoes.
High quality elastic fabric and breathable material Prevent toes from overlapping and skin from irritation and inflammations
A natural & comfortable way to treat bunion pain, hallux valgus, hammer toes, Ease pressure on the bunions & bunionettes and other foot problems.
An ultra-thin barrier can be worn barefoot and in any pair of shoes.
Prevent and relieve your foot pain, Straighten and realign your toes slowly and improve your foot health day by day.
Brand new and high quality
Newest design, enhance the comfort
Reduce the intensity of one-sided correction, and reduce the pain.
Suits for all kinds of people, especially hallux valgus bones, small toe varus , long time wearing high heels and so on.